NAPSA Stars Vs Buildcon
After three years between meetings, these Premier league sides are now preparing for their sixth clash from the time Buildcon announced their presence in the Super League. The five games played are divided into two wins for Buildcon and one for Napsa with two draws.
With a draw in the first round in Ndola, everything about this clash including the market, has this highlighted as an even matchup.
Napsa Stars have been battling at home and have managed to win two and drawing one with two losses in the five games, despite some low scoring battles.
Buildcon boasts of winning their last three away games and they will hope that run continues if NAPSA Stars will accord them that win. But this will not be very easy for Buildcon looking at how high the morale is amongst this Mohamed Fathi coached side.
Coach Fathi still believes his side can break into the CAF slots, and this is a game that brings that test to the experienced coach. A win takes Napsa to 20 points, still on 5th position, but the gab will be closed-up with the chasing pack, depending with the results involving the top four teams.
STATS BEFORE THIS GAME
- Buildcon is ranked 2nd and Napsa Stars 5th before this game.
- Both teams have played 12 games and their game in hand is against Nkana.
- Buildcon has won 7 games while Napsa Stars is counting 4. The wins for Napsa are two on the road and two at home.
- The number of Losses are identical, with both teams losing three. Two at home and one on the road.
- Goals forced puts Buildcon on 17 while Napsa Stars are counting 14
- Both Teams have collected five clean sheets but in the process Buildcon has conceded 9 goals compared to 11 for Napsa Stars
- Both Napsa and Buildcon have failed to score in two games so far this season
- The Biggest Victory for Buildcon remains the 3-1 demolition of Lumwana Radiants while Napsa Stars biggest victory is their 2-0 victory against Nkwazi and Circuit City.
- Biggest Loss for Buildcon is 3-2 to Forest Rangers while Napsa Stars counts the 3-1 loss to Nkana.